MEMBERS EVENT - Celebration of WRNS100 BRNC
Saturday 13th May 2017 - BRNC, Quarterdeck 1400 - 1700
WRNS100 celebration at Britannia Royal Naval College on Saturday 13th May .
This event is open to all former members of the WRNS, those still serving who wore the ‘blue stripes’, former members of BRNC Staff (Officers and Ratings) from 1976 onwards, members of the Naval Service Women’s Network & their guests.
During the afternoon it is hoped you will share your experiences of training at Dartmouth and service in the WRNS with today’s College staff and Officer Cadets.
Highlights of the event:
• Welcome glass of Prosecco
• Afternoon Tea hosted by Officer Cadets
• Historic tour of the College
• Exhibition of WRNS memorabilia, including ‘line books’
• Commemorative gift
• Invitation to chapel service on Sunday 14th at 1000
• Dress code - Smart casual with medals
• Tickets for the event cost £15 a head
The Britannia Association holds a limited number of tickets and early booking is advisable.
Please contact the BA Office on 01803 677565 no later than Thursday 4th May to purchase tickets. Tickets are secured on receipt of full payment and allocated on a first come first served basis.
For convenience - TICKETS CAN BE PURCHASED VIA DEBIT/CREDIT CARD