Tour Terms & Conditions
All visitors to BRNC:
- Must present Photographic Identification i.e. Driving Licence, Passport, Senior Citizen bus pass.
- Must remain with their group and tour guide at all times.
- Must arrive and depart BRNC in the transport provided.
- please be aware that the tour of BRNC is a full walking tour.
- BRNC must be made aware in advance of any mobility issues. The tour is not suitable for powered mobility vehicles.
- There is limited wheelchair / pushchair access is available to the ground floor of the Royal Naval College, but there are many stairs to the other floors.
- Disabled toilet facilities are available.
HEALTH AND SAFETY:
- The College was built over a century ago and there are a number of staircases, trip hazards and highly polished floors.
- Care should be exercised at all times and you are requested to wear sensible footwear.
- Handbags and small backpacks are allowed on site, subject to a security search.
Tours must be pre-booked. Britannia Royal Naval College is a working military training establishment. In the event that a tour has to be cancelled, full refunds will be made.